Read Random Post

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Vodkasimilak- Dutch Rollin Rebel feat. LIQUID BONEZ

Vodkasimilak- Dutch Rollin Rebel feat. LIQUID BONEZ Good lookin to The Shindiggaz for invitin me up to The Red Chamber and always pushing me out of my comfort zone. Woulda never eff'd w/ a Three Six vocal sampled beat until hearing the way Therm flipped it. Dutch put me on a whole new base to explore.

my verse;
been @ place this more than once
Kurt Cobain shotgun bust
Yellow tape, lots of Blood
Membrane, skull chunks
wipin white powder off ya face
from the dry gloves
dead wgt move the legs
gurney bang rug stained
Family make Arrangements
havin him cremated
who care what the coroner say
to me it look like foul-play
was he on any other medications?
sign your name
Basquiat brushstrokes
Ozzy Oz runny nose
anesthesiologist
Kanye's Mom's cartilage
20 notts down in the sea of garbages
we be in the Hospitals
The Staff & The Serpent
afta blew my brains out cuz
i don't give a shat
Dogs in the backyard
barkin for protection
motion sensors in the ceiling
this about detection
in-school suspension
endure dissension
Goth kids, gnostics, & atheists w/ weapons
goons w/ the head-dress
moons pimp the bitchez
Tennessee, Memphis - Amarillo, Texas
in the meth-labs down in Tulsa w/
the Mexicans
Should i be a vice-cop
Jamie Foxx, why not?
Philip Michael Thomas
i am Negrodamus
pls send my writin to
Michael Eric Dyson &
i'll hold my head high
sittin in confinement