Read Random Post

Sunday, August 1, 2010

iPAB Sneak Peek



This is Villain151, a close friend and P.A.B. brotha (see 05:55/09:20 of The Origin surname Sisco.) I shot this video a long time ago, i think it was back in October but i didn't post it anywhere because so many people say they are coming out with an album and never follow through. He's not one of those people but i had to make sure, just in case (tee-hee.) I actually heard most of the finished album a couple weeks ago and it's dope. It's funny to go back to this video & hear them in raw form. Kind of like hearing a composer 'la-la-la' a melody to you. 

It'll be a double disc;
disc 1
1. u could b perfect
2. been a long time
3. I'm finished
4. on smash
5. love birds
6. go 2 war
7. imPerfection At it's Best
8. our city
9. oh my people
10. creep up on ya
11. thugz science-fiction
12. G.U.N.S

disc 2
1. holler
2. young buck
3. endless time 2
4. eastside story
5. Pittsburgh famous
6. n the morning
7. stay strong
8. world spinnin
9. OT
10. on tour
11. when I'm gone interlude
12. when I'm gone

precluded by the obligatory mixtape.