Read Random Post

Friday, June 1, 2012

Authority

Nghz don't believe what i'm sayin until they hear a wht person say it, and wht ppl don't believe what i'm sayin until they hear a ngh from the hood say it.

How many examples must these ppl be given for them to understand that there are those of us that have, & still do, walk through both worlds? And not be binary about it, the world outside The U.S. as well.

I am
No Sorbórnne-trained sociologist, but i am observant. I notice the intersections of class, subculture, race, sexuality, capitalism, anti-intellectualism, psychological shisms, societal pathologies, ebbs & flows of the populist rhythm. I am a poet. Does this dilute my (lowercase t)ruth? When i share these words & thoughts, why am
I usually not being walked w/ down a dialectic, yellow brick road? A river of discourse with discursive tributaries? I'm beginning to suspect that i cannot chg the way i am heard here, but alas! speaking no other language, or having no other passport will grant me access to Zion.